Well, I was walking past the plants I am trying to root and got stung by a wasp again! This time on the other leg a little below the knee. I tried a tip I was given too, ammonia. I was told that right after getting stung to put some ammonia on a paper towel or wash cloth, enough to make it really wet but not so much it runs everywhere, hold it over the site for 5 minutes and it will stop stinging. I tried it and it did take away the burning pain at the time but I have a swollen painful leg today. I have vowed never to walk by those plants again! I think the ammonia would work really well for someone that does not have the allergic reaction I do, getting rid of the pain at the time is really nice.
This picture is of the swamp hibiscus in my pond, just beginning to bloom, it has a lot of buds, too bad the blossoms only last one day.
I have been busy putting up shade cloth around the garden, it may not look very nice but I won't have to water so often and the plants really seem to enjoy it when the temperature climbs so high. I